Monday, April 22, 2013

Friend Making Monday......



wpid-friend-makin-monday-for-post3-300x179.jpg


I like…that I am being more independent.
I don’t like…that I second guess myself a lot of the time. 
I love…my children and my husband. 
I dream of…Jeanie.  No, I really dream of retirement. 
I wonder…what my children will be when they grow up.
I know…that my family loves me. 
I went…to 4 different colleges!
I think…that people should do unto to others as they would have them do unto them.
I plan….to become a healthier me.
I regret… not going away to college.
I do… laundry a million times a week. 
I drink…Pepsi like it's going out of style (not good)
I wish…upon a star (to take my kids to Disney World. 
I am…one of the easiest people in the world to get along with.
I am not…an angry person.
I need…my family.
I hope….that my children grow up strong, happy, and independent.
I want…to travel outside the United States. 
I sometimes…forget to do things (love posting notes).
I always…read the book first. 
I can…do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
I cannot….believe that I am having such a hard time losing this weight and getting healthy.
I avoid…conflict at all costs
I will…succeed and lose this extra weight!

Leave me a comment with your answers! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment