Monday, April 22, 2013

Cumberland Falls......

Photo

Photo: Cumberland Falls

I went to Cumberland Falls yesterday on my way to the movies.  I hadn't been in a while, and I wanted to stop by and grab some postcards.  I saw that a lady was doing a postcard swamp (https://www.postcrossing.com) and I thought that it would be a neat idea to swamp postcards with people from around the world.

Which this is completely off in another direction, but when I was completing my BA in Elementary Education, we had to do a presentation on different ethnicity race/religion/etc.  I decided to do my presentation on the Amish Community.  I ordered these little Amish dolls off of -E-bay   When they arrived they did not do justice to the pictures that were shown.  They just barely had any hair!  So I came up with a Master plan!  I cut Alexis's hair and hot glued her hair to their heads.  No joke!  Alexis was none the wiser to why I was cutting her hair, and the class loved the little dolls!  lol  Where there is a will, there is a way!  :-)

Now, back to the day at hand.  I have sucked all weekend with my food choices.  I have had more Pepsi in the last week then in the last few months combined.  I don't foresee a good number on the scale for this week.

Who's fault is it?  It's all my fault.  I have been such a slacker.   I need to get back on track and watch what I intake.  No more Pepsi because obviously it is my Achilles heel and I can't have just one, or even a sip without going ga-ga.

I had a really good day today (as far as days go).  I flexed my day off at work (which means I will have to make it up later).  I did landscaping with Lily all day. so we got us some nice Vitamin D.   I hope that I am finally starting to get over this "bump/funk" that I have been in.  I am ready to live a happy life.

Let's go see if Alexis has the bad yard mowed yet..

Tood a loo....

No comments:

Post a Comment